Are you in need of an extra hand in cleaning up/preparing your yard and/or garden for the upcoming season!? If yes, please read on. I am in a bit of a distressed situation, as many of us are, especially financially given that I have just moved to Victoria from Alberta just prior to precautions really taking off and future work being postponed. Anyways, this has left me without work or any source of income, which will soon enough see some basic needs being challenged. Important Note: I am only interested in working in more personal situations where social distancing practices are honoured! Thus, I will not be accepting any offers from formal landscaping/gardening businesses where there exists an external pressure to complete certain jobs.
Just hoping to gain some extra $$$ to help supplement a relatively simple lifestyle and to keep nourished/sheltered until this thing runs its course. Looking for $15-25/hr, but open to negotiation.
Some pertinent qualifications include:
- 1 season of prior experience in landscaping/gardening
- 2 seasons of backcountry Trail Crew for Alberta Parks
- BA from UVic - Recreation and Health Education (Co-op)
- MA (thesis on hold) at McGill - Kinesiology and Physical Education
- CPR-C + Occupational First Aid
- Valid Class 5 Driver's Licence (crystal clean driving record)
- Trained in safe operation of small/medium sized motorized equipment
Please feel free to email me if you think we can work something out, or if you are wanting more information. Best contacted through email. Thank you and stay well :)
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|