Maria Montessori Academy is a preschool through Gr 12 Montessori school located in the Gordon Head area of Victoria. We boast a thriving community of 300 learners and a vibrant staff.
The successful candidate will be the third member of a team working with a class of 16 students beginning September 1st 2020. While the assistant will focus on any children with learning differences they also will assist the Montessori Directress and ECE Directress in guiding the entire class. Candidates should be flexible, able to collaborate and have a passion for working with young people.
- Strong work ethic, flexible attitude and willingness to learn about the Montessori philosophy
- Willingness to work in a team-oriented learning environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working with the preschool/kindergarten age group
- ECE-A or willingness to acquire
- Current First Aid or willingness to acquire
- Experience in a Montessori environment is an asset
Interested candidates are invited to submit applications by email.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Posting closes August 15th and we will begin contacting applicants the week of August 17th to schedule interviews.
Job Type: Full-time
Contract length: 10 months
Application deadline: 2020-08-15
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|