We are a family owned Motel, where we take great pride in the unique charm that this Inn has to offer. We offer a great working environment, along with very competitive wages WITH BENEFITS!
As a Front Desk agent, you will be the person that creates the first impression for our guests, whether it is over the phone or in person. Therefore, exceptional customer service is a Must!
Although we try to keep to a regular schedule, we need someone who can be flexible and who is available on weekends and is able to cover shifts/vacation days.
Shifts are 3-4 days from 7am-3:30 pm or 3:30pm-11pm
Our office is open from 7 am -11 pm.
This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic, self-motivated, team player, ideally with Front Desk experience. The successful candidate will have a professional appearance and demeanor and be able to deal with a wide variety of people and situations.
Qualifications and Skills
Great customer service
Ability to multi task and prioritize in a busy environment
Ability to work well in a team environment
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Strong computer skills
Upbeat and friendly attitude
Comfortable with handling both cash and credit cards
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- creating and modifying reservations
- welcoming and registering guests into Motel
- taking payment and posting it accurately to guest folio
- assisting guests when needed
- continuously communicating room information to other team members
- handling incoming phone calls
- ability to problem solve when needed
- able to multi-task and work under pressure
- someone who takes pride in their work and can have fun while doing it!
If this sounds like the right job for you, than we would love to hear from you! Please send us a cover letter along with your resume. Potential candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|