W&J Construction Ltd. is a leader in Residential and Multifamily Construction across Western Canada and has over 30 years of experience in land development and new construction with its roots originating in Victoria, B.C.
With W&J's new head office in Victoria and its team of dedicated professionals, W&J has recently set its focus back on Vancouver Island.
W&J has started a large expansion throughout the southern island, currently focusing in Langford.
W&J Construction Ltd. is looking for an experienced full time excavator operator to join our team.
* Operate heavy equipment such as excavators and loaders
to excavate foundations, move, load and grade earth, rock,
gravel or other materials during construction and related
* Operate an excavator to complete civil works such as
sanitary sewer manholes & pipe, storm manholes & pipe,
water chambers, pipe and fire hydrants, retention ponds,
* Operate bobcats and other construction equipment
* Operate heavy equipment to move, load and unload cargo
* Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment and clean,
lubricate and refill equipment
* Must have a valid drivers licence
* Minimum 5 years experience
* Have a willingness to perform general construction labour
work at times
* Excellent Communication skills and ability to follow
* Ability to work safely and effectively as part of a team
* Must have BC Excavator Operator Certificate
* Completing all work logs and paper work
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|