We are looking for a skilled Bookkeeper to maintain our financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments.
Bookkeeper job duties include working closely with our Nanaimo location to process accounts payables and receivables, manage invoices and create and analyze financial reports.
Ultimately, the Bookkeeper's responsibilities are to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of our company.
Hours will be flexible to your schedule.
* Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
* Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
* Enter data and maintain records
* Process accounts receivable/payable
* Other duties as assigned
* Proven bookkeeping experience with intermediate knowledge of QuickBooks (3 or more years)
* Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
* Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
* Data entry skills
* Proficiency in Excel and MS Office
* Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
* High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|