Seeking a part-time or full-time Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of tasks and office admin related duties. You will be reporting directly to the current office administrator
This position deals with sensitive information and confidentiality principles are compulsory; a confidentiality agreement will be put in place
* Assist and take lead on administrative tasks including, but not limited to accounting, data entry, filing, etc...
* Verify data by comparing it to source documents
* Update existing data
* Organize and prioritize tasks as directed
* Related experience and ability to learn / apply new skills efficiently and effectively
* Fast and accurate typing skills
* Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets
* Working knowledge of office equipment, computer hardware, and peripheral devices
* Basic understanding of digital databases and the importance of accuracy and proof reading
* Good command of English; both oral and written
* Exceptional attention to detail
Must be professional, punctual and have the willingness to learn, as well as retain and apply their skill set to everyday work.
Specific training and support provided.
References Required. Salary may be negotiable.
Full time hours 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Mon-Fri (may be flexible for the right candidate)
While we appreciate every response, only eligible candidates will be contacted.
Send Resumes to Careers@4Seasonsfire.com
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|