FAS Seafood Producers Ltd. is the leading provider of the highest quality seafood on the West Coast. We are an industry leader and prominent developer of sustainable, environmentally responsible fishing methods and practices. All our products are 100% wild, ethically caught local seafood and are certified by the Ocean Wise conservation group.
We are currently looking to hire a full-time Administrative Assistant to join our organization. In this role, you will support the team by fulfilling several responsibilities, both at our location in James Bay and on-site (dock) for our fishing operations. This is an entry level position with good opportunities for advancement for the right candidate.
If you desire to be a part of a highly motivated team in a fast-paced environment where you can make an impact and contribute to the development of the company, then we want to hear from you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Answering phones and assisting with front line customer service
* Assist with daily cash-outs and end of day sales reconciliation for the retail portion of the business
* Assist the Finance department
* Assist the Unloading division with administrative, finance and dock responsibilities
* Other duties as they arise
* Excellent team player
* Flexible and Adaptable person is very important
* Good with numbers and people
* Enjoys working both in an office and outdoor environments
* Some bookkeeping background
* Experience in Word, Excel, Google Calendar and Outlook
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|