FAS Seafood Producers Ltd. is the leading provider of the highest quality seafood on the West Coast. We are an industry leader and prominent developer of sustainable, environmentally responsible fishing methods and practices. All our products are 100% wild, ethically caught local seafood and are certified by the Ocean Wise conservation group.
We are currently looking to hire a full-time Accounts Payable Clerk to join our Finance team. In this role, you will collaborate and communicate with the team to assist with the full accounting cycle, ensuring application of sound accounting principles and practices.
If you desire to be a part of a highly motivated team in a fast-paced environment where you can make an impact and contribute to the development of the company, then we want to hear from you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Accounts Payable - receiving, recording, processing, and reconciling invoices.
Weekly cheque runs, EFT payments, and month end statement reconciliations.
Help with daily cash-outs and end of day sales reconciliation for the retail portion of the business.
Use, maintain, and create internal documentation related to other accounting practices or company practices in general.
Assisting on expense reporting and other accounting projects as required.
* Strong organization and communication skills with excellent attention to detail.
* The successful candidate will have the ability to prioritize and organize time effectively to meet deadlines.
* Ability to be flexible and adaptable within an evolving environment and work with cross functional teams.
* Perform job-related responsibilities and tasks other than those stated.
* Experience in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
* Proficient in Word, Outlook, and Excel
* Ability to work well as a member of a team.
* Knowledge of Xero accounting system and an inventory software system would be asset.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|