ColourWorld Rally Blue
For sale is my 2003 WRX world rally blue bug-eye wagon with 212,000km. I bought this car back in 2014 completely stock and have simply loved the car and working to improve its power and handling. I am selling because I picked up my dream car this spring.
The suspension setup on this WRX is so much better than stock. The handling with the Whiteline sway bars, Koni suspension and roll center kit setup is now perfect. For powertrain, I went with a full Cobb setup for up-pipe, down-pipe and turbo back exhaust. The engine and the tune has worked really well for years with absolutely no issues. Last compression test was 150 across all 4 cylinders.
All maintenance has been done of course as this car has been very well taken care of, but will mention the major timing belt, water pump and head-gasket done less than 20,000km ago. Included will be a full set of winter tires on JDM 16 inch wheels as well as the Cobb Accessport married to the car (see pictures below). There have been no accidents on this car and the only claims are one by the original owner where it was dented in a moving van and one by me where my window was broken by a rock (which means there is a new windshield on it!).
- Cobb Access Port married to car
- Process West Intercooler
- Cobb up-pipe, down-pipe, turbo back exhaust
- Cobb turbo heat shield
- Exedy Stage 1 HD clutch, ACT StreetLite flywheel at 196,000km
- Aeromotive 340 Fuel pump
- Grimmspeed Pitch Stop and Master Cylinder Brake Boost
- Grimmspeed 3 port Electronic Boost Controller
- Tuned at Paradigm. No CELs, ever.
- Koni Yellow struts, RCE springs
- Whiteline Camber/Caster Plates
- Group N Strut Tops
- Front and Rear Whiteline Sway bar, end-links
- Whiteline Roll Center Kit
- New Power Steering Rack at 196,000km
- Whiteline Power Steering Rack Bushings
Other Details of interest
- JDM Hood scoop paint matched WRB
- Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- New radiator at 200,000km
- New windshield at 210,000km
- New front wheel bearings at 210,000km
- 1 ¼" hitch and trailer wiring installed
- Blox magnetic oil plug
- New coils at 205,000km
- Winter tires on JDM Wheels
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|