Great commuter car in good condition with excellent gas mileage. It is fun to drive and runs well. We have owned it since 2017 and has been a very reliable vehicle.
- 285,000 km
- 1.5L inline 4 cylinder engine
- 4 door sedan
- 5-speed manual transmission
- Runs great
- Excellent gas mileage
- CD player doesn't work
- Some minor cosmetic damage
- Two small chips in windshield that have been professionally sealed. They don't obscure vision.
We do mostly highway driving and not much in the city. We have put about 35,000 km on it. We have done the following work since we bought it:
- New tires (2017)
- New battery (2017)
- New rear window (2019)
- New rear brakes (2017)
- New mass airflow sensor (2017)
- New front-right wheel bearing (2019)
- Regular tune ups, oil changes, tire rotations
We have a set of roof racks for it as well. They are $100.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|