Maria Montessori Academy is a preschool through Gr 12 Montessori school located in the Gordon Head area of Victoria. We have a team of 50+ dedicated professionals who are all committed to the growth of the students in our care.
We are currently looking for an experienced and energetic person for 1:1 support for two of our students who require assistance with the day to day expectations of classroom life. This is a complex role that requires flexibility, energy, and adaptability. The position is 8:30 - 12:00 supporting a preschool student and 12:30 - 3:00 supporting a grade 3 student.
The ideal candidate:
- Has experience working with students on the autism spectrum
- Has experience working with children/people with Down Syndrome (or is eager to learn)
- Has experience working with both preschool and elementary age students
- Is certified in first aid (or willing to acquire)
- Has a clean criminal record check
- Is patient, flexible, and has excellent communication skills
- Is interested in their own growth as a professional
Montessori experience is an asset, but is not required.
Due to volume, only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Please reply with your resume to the principal, Patrick Vincentine.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|