student summer job, work outside!
We are looking for the hardest-working, most motivated people in Victoria, BC for this upcoming 2018 season (late April - August).
We need those who want to be apart of a very tight-knit group of awesome individuals who want to earn what they are worth.
Production starts the first week of May (once everyone is done classes) and goes until the end of the summer.
We specialize in Interior & Exterior, Commercial & Residential painting.This season alone, our team will be responsible for painting 50-100 homes which will result in happy clients and rewarded employees.
We are looking for people to work Monday -- Friday (8am - 5pm with the odd weekend required).
Earn more than minimum wage with pay starting at $13 an hour and going up to $17 plus.
The harder you work and the more efficient you are, the more money you will earn!
Painting experience is an asset, however, it is not necessary - we train all of our painters very thoroughly.
* All of our painters receive full WCB coverage *
What Will Be Expected Of You:
- Positive Attitude
- Reliable Transportation (as we will be working at many different job sites)
- Motivation for $$$
- Ability to work on ladders
- Ability to work with clients
- Referring our services to friends and family
- Must be able to show up on time every day to work
- Able to work outside for long periods of time
What benefits will you get from SWP?
- Full training on how to paint the interior and exterior of homes/commercial buildings
- Full WCB coverage
- A good wage
- Pay is $13/hour with wage increases as well as dependence on experience
- Working with other like-minded and fun individuals
- Payroll events held by the company
- Working outside!
Send me an email, text, or give me a call to set up an interview time.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||April 17, 2018|
|Expiry||May 17, 2018|