COVID-19 policies and precautionsRead more
$12,345 · colltection of knives
1) ww2 navy dagger. In excellent shape. More pictures are available to those that would like them.
2) Wilkinson Sword proto-type British MOD survival knife. Type A?
3) Harald Moeller custom Dagger, 8" overall with a 4.5" blade. Made in 1996. Horn handle, slight separation from the tang.
Sale Price $1500.00 OBO
4) Custom knife, unnamed. 10" overall with a 5.5" blade. The knife has a micarta handle.
6a) Custom W. Ryan of Utah USA, designed by Canadian Lorian A. of Sooke BC, one of 6 made. It comes with original Kydex sheath and a custom leather sheath. The handle is carbon fibre.
6b) Steel Will Gekko from Italy. This knife has a maroon Micarta handle. 3.5" blade, 7.85" overall. Vg plus condition
7) Boker Knives 2041 Ceramic Lock back Folder with smooth bone handle, nickel silver bolster and re-tipped ceramic blade. Circa 1990's
8) Katz Cheetah Folder 3.75" Kraton, 8.75" over all with factory leather sheath. Vg to Exc condition
9) IXL GEORGE WOSTENHOLM SHEFFIELD ENGLAND 2 bladed Jack knife. This knife has a horn handle and steel bolsters, pre 1940. The knife has 2 knife blades 3.5" & 2 3/4". This I.XL was made between 1890-1939
10) H. Boker & Co's Cutlery Germany Circa 1891-1944. 2 bladed Jack knife with a black wood(ebony?) handle and nickel silver bolsters.
11) Queen Steel #41L, Mini-Hunter with Pearl handle. This is a rare non catalog edition circa 2004-2006. The knife has a D2 steel blade and a liner lock.
12) Victorinox Bantum.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||May 27, 2020|
|Renewed||August 30, 2020|
|Expiry||September 29, 2020|