Randstad Victoria is now looking for permanent warehouse distribution person for our client located close to downtown Victoria!
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
* Unloading product from trailers/containers
* Physically fit, the ability to lift boxes up to 50 lb
* Order picking
* Focus on quality control and damage prevention
* Inventory control related tasks
* Forklift Certified (Not required if willing to get certified)
* Loading and shipping of trucks
* English fluency, both written and spoken
The warehouse person must have
* Strong organizational skills
* Self-motivated, with the ability to work in a team environment or independently
* Ability to consistently meet deadlines
* Strong sense of safety awareness and attention to detail is required
This job offers great pay, stability and benefits after six months, this is a great warehouse position!
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you - please apply here today and one of our Staffing Consultants will be in touch. Alternatively, please email your resume to email@example.com. All applications are welcome, but only those who meet the requirements will be contacted.
Any questions? Please feel free to call the Randstad office at 250.383.1389 and one of the team will be happy to help.
We look forward to hearing from you!
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|