TENNIS INSTRUCTOR / ATTENDANT
AUXILIARY JOB OPPORTUNITIES
(These are Union positions)
Recreation Oak Bay has immediate openings for enthusiastic Tennis Instructors and Attendants for various lessons at both adult and junior levels. Working under the Tennis Program Supervisor, the successful applicant will be responsible for the enjoyment and satisfaction of all participants.
* Tennis Canada, minimum Instructor level certification;
* Previous teaching experience required;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Must be comfortable teaching both adults and juniors;
* Emergency First Aid and current CPR-C certification;
* Provision of a current police or RCMP Criminal Record check
* Professional Membership with the TPA (Tennis Professional Association)
Various hours as required up to 25 hours per week, working with adults as well as juniors ages 5-11 years.
Instructor: $18.83 to $19.75 per hour + $2.64 to $2.77 per hour in lieu of benefits.
Attendant: $12.81 per hour + $1.79 in lieu of benefits.
Please submit applications by 4pm, Friday, November 24, 2016 to:
Job Application Drop Box, Recreation Oak Bay
1975 Bee Street, Victoria, V8R 5E6; or
by response to this advertisement
Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|