Technician - HONDA
Campus Honda is looking for a fully qualified Certified Automotive Service Technicians. We are seeking a reliable, honest, organized and detail-oriented individuals who has a strong commitment to a job well done!
As a Certified Automotive Service Technician with Campus Honda, you will enjoy working in modern facilities with the latest equipment and technology. With a strong dealer team and direct manufacturer support, you will be able to utilize and expand your skills on a daily basis.
We offer very competitive wages and a great benefit package too!
* High school diploma and/or post-secondary diploma/degree in Automotive Repairs
* Automotive Service Technician License
* Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
* A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Technician (including apprenticeship)
* In depth knowledge of and background in technical diagnosis and repair as well as electrical systems
* Exceptional customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Ability to meet tight deadlines with attention to detail
* Excellent analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
* Strong organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to multitask
* Highly self-motivated, committed team-player
* Government Inspector Certificate preferred
Please send all cover letters and resumes to Jack Ouellet our Service Manager.
Thank you to all who apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||April 17, 2018|
|Expiry||May 17, 2018|
|Details||New, Commercial Seller|