Langford-based CPA firm is looking to hire a Staff Accountant to join our diverse team. This is a great opportunity for candidates looking to grow in the accounting field. The prime candidate will be ready to handle a wide range of responsibilities.
* Preparation of compilation/Notice to Reader engagements
* Preparation of corporate and personal tax returns
* Preparation of GST/PST returns
* Assisting with administrative tasks as needed
* Post-Secondary Education from an Accounting Program (or relevant work experience with an accounting firm)
* Exceptional Attention to Detail
* Strong Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
* Good Work Ethic and the ability to work independently
* Proficient in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Flexibility to work extended hours during demanding times of the year
* Experience with industry software is an asset but not required (ex. Caseware, TaxCycle, Quickbooks, Sage, Xero)
This is a full-time position, with a flexible start date. Compensation is based on the candidate's experience, with benefits after a probationary period.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and un-official transcript (if applicable).
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|