VACANCY: 1 bedroom apartments
RENT: from $1,550
AVAILABLE: November 15th
The Suites (photos for example only, not of actual unit):
- 600 SF
- Redesigned, bright, open concept layouts
- Balcony off every suite with amazing views!
- Brand new, modern, designer-inspired interiors
- Stainless steel appliances including built-in micro-hoodfan, dishwasher
- White, slab style kitchen cabinetry, high-end finishes and fixtures
- Faux wood and tile flooring throughout
- Roller shade and faux wood window coverings
- Energy efficient LED lighting package
- Heat and hot water included
- Pet Friendly - more than 1 pet welcome!
- Pet wash station
- Bike storage
- Interior, heated storage locker room
- On-site card operated laundry facility with front load machines
- 12 month lease term
--Credit check and reference checks required
NEIGHBORHOOD & HIGHLIGHTS
Headwater Projects' newest residential rental project is coming to market this Fall - Nona Lee Mansions!
Located in Victoria's Hillside Quadra, a short distance to downtown Victoria (5-10 min. drive). Features include unique shops and restaurants, the Roxy Theatre - one of the city's best known independent movie houses - all walking distance away.
APPLICATION FORM HERE:
*Where the landlord has given permission in advance in writing to the tenant to keep a pet, the tenant must ensure that the pet does not disturb any person in the residential property or neighbouring property, and further the tenant must ensure that no damage occurs to the rental unit or residential property as a result of having or keeping the pet. If damage occurs caused by the pet, the tenant will be liable for such damages and will compensate the landlord either through a deduction of the pet damage deposit or by payment for damages, expenses, legal fees, or any other reasonable costs incurred by the landlord. Further, if the landlord gives notice to the tenant to correct any breach and the tenant fails to comply immediately, the landlord has a right to end the tenancy along with making the appropriated claims against the tenant.