Custom Pro Exteriors have been leaders in the Building Envelope industry since 1980. Based out of Victoria, we take on projects all over Vancouver Island and are looking to bring in some new team members to help with our busy workload.
For this position we are ideally looking for established crews that are able to work effectively together either as hourly employees or on a piece-work basis.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Experience in Hardie Plank, Panel, and Shingle siding and rainscreen assemblies
- Knowledge of building envelope details and strong problem solving skills
- A strong work ethic and positive attitude
- An eye for quality and efficiency in their work
- Respect for the safety of their self and other workers, and all WCB and company policies.
- A valid BC Driver's license and reliable vehicle
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English
- A healthy lifestyle and be physically able to keep up to the team
Competitive wages will be offered based on experience, along with a comprehensive extended medical and dental package.
Please submit a current resume stating your experience related to this position via email or fax at 250-474-0926. Please be sure to include your current phone number and references.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|