Sidney CPA accounting firm is seeking a senior accountant to join our team!
If you are a CPA with 1-2 years post designation experience or an individual with 4-5 years' experience working in an accounting role in a public accounting firm, we are looking for you.
Working in a senior accounting role, this is an additional permanent position with a competitive salary. Our firm offers extended health, dental and sick leave after three months. While overtime may be necessary at tax time, we compensate with reduced summer hours and flexible schedules. If you are looking for a challenge working with a variety of personal tax clients and corporate engagements contact us!
Please email your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please have expected salary and references available upon request. No phone calls please. Closing date August 31, 2019 with a flexible start date in September 2019. Compensation will be based on experience. Only those short listed will be contacted.
www.patersonhenn.com for more information about our firm.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills/experience:
- Strong communication skills in English;
- Professional and conscientious manner with dealing with clients, partners and co-workers;
- Experience in work-flow management and attention to detail with work and deadlines.
- Excellent computers skills using a variety of accounting software including: Caseware/Caseview (Jazz-It), MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), Profile/TaxCycle, Quickbooks/Sage50 or other bookkeeping software;
- Experience in preparing compilations and corporate tax returns. Experience in Review Engagements, Audits and Not-for-Profit/PSAB a definite asset;
- Excellent understanding of Canadian corporate and personal tax preparation. US tax experience an asset but not required.
- Training may be available to the person with a sound foundation working in a public practice firm.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|