I am looking for a casual contract employee (approx 2-5 hours a week ongoing for the time being) to help with my small business. Would be ideal for a student or someone looking for a little extra money. Hours would be flexible depending on the week, during Mon-Fri between 9am-7pm. Rate of pay is $15/hr. The job involves:
- light data entry into excel
- assisting with blog posts
- submissions to publications
- social media post scheduling
- other misc. tasks
The person I hire must be ok with cats and large dogs as the work will take place in my home office (cat lady!) and must be respectful of our space/noise level as my partner and I both work from home. Because of the nature of the work involved, english should be your primary language as writing will be involved. Looking for someone with the following experience and who would like to further their knowledge of small business/marketing:
- basic Microsoft office suite knowledge
- social media posting and scheduling including facebook, instagram, pinterest, etc.
- a creative eye would be an asset
- a desire to learn and work effectively in an environment with occasional distractions
- stellar organizational skills
- comfort using mac computers
The work environment is super relaxed and flexible, but I need someone who is dedicated and reliable as summers are super busy for us. This could also turn into a more regular position in the future depending how it works out and what the needs of our business are. We are located near Spectrum School so you must have transportation to the area (public transit stops nearby).
If you are interested, please send an e-mail with the following info to email@example.com (please include availability, experience, resume, and an amazing pitch as to why you would be the best person for the job).
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|