Saucony Women's Cortana 4 shoes. NEW condition. Size 10.5/11. Great for walking or running.
These are essentially NEW. Bought them in California, thought they would fit but they are a bit too large. Only wore them once for walking. I am a woman's size 10, narrow foot. I often need 10.5 or 11 in running shoes. These are size 11 but if you are 10 or 10.5 try them, there is a good chance they will work for you.
Beautiful color, blue and black with a little pink trim.
These shoes are highly rated and were very expensive ($150 US plus tax, $215 Canadian). You will get them for over 65% less!
See info here:
* A full POWERGRID midsole provides the premium feel of a high-cushion trainer, while a 4mm offset ensures a natural ride
* A second density under the arch adds a touch of support for higher mileage runs
* FLEXFILM provides a seamless, locked-in feel
* SAUC-FIT secures superior fit around the arch and heel
* RUNDRY lining wicks away moisture for a dry, comfortable run
* SRC Impact Zone provides durable shock absorption at impact
* Second density medial post adds support
* iBR+ is 33% lighter and more cushioned than standard blown rubber
* XT-900 carbon rubber offers exceptional traction and high-wear properties
* Weight (Pair) 8.2 ounces
Pick up near Cook Street Village, flexible times. Call or email to arrange a time. Phone number does not accept texts (land line). IF YOU SEE THIS AD the Saucony Cortana running shoes ARE STILL AVAILABLE. PLEASE DO NOT SEND EMAIL ASKING ONLY IF THEY ARE STILL FOR SALE.
See my other ads by clicking on View seller's list on the right side under "Contact User".
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|