Michael Blast Greaser vintage board tracker @ $2599 + taxes (Please note: 500W/48V). **LIMITED OFFER - save $100 PLUS get a carry rack worth $100 included - sale price $2499**
Designed in Australia and voted Australia's #1inspired vintage board tracker electric bike. Winner of several design awards.
Test rides local to Comox Valley now being offered, by appointment only. Leap Electric Bikes.
If you enjoy vintage/retro bikes and motorcycles and the advantages of electric motor assistance, you'll find this bike is unlike most other vanilla electric bikes. It's a wonderful base to personalize, either with our help and custom accessories, or yourself.
We can help you get the most out of your battery too, we share our knowledge and offer more advanced chargers.
If you are new to electric bikes you'll find they bring a whole new dimension to bike riding, it has to be experienced. It really does put the sheer joy back into riding a bicycle. They are great for anyone who enjoys riding a bike but has limited physical capacity to exert pedal pressure.
- Motor: 500W 48V system with BAFANG Geared Brushless Rear Hub
- Battery: Panasonic/Samsung Lithium Ion 48volt 14.5ah
- Controller: Control freak 18ah
- Trip Computer: LCD 5 speed display
- Range: Approx. 30 km per charge without pedaling, 50km+ with assist
- Charging time: Approx. 5 hours
- Speed MAX 32km/h to comply with EN15194:2009 Certification
- Certification: EN15194:2009 safety/compliance
- Warranty: 5 years on frame, 1 year on electrical components, battery 1 year
- Weight: 28kg
- Frame: A6061 Aluminium Tig welded twin Crank Location to Suit Rider
- Fork: Double Down Chromoly / CNC Alu Made crown set
- Gears: 5 speed motor assist with 7 speed Shimano Acera
- Brakes: Tektro Hydraulic (180mm front / 160mm rear)
- Front Wheel Hub: Aluminium Sealed bearings (Joytech)
- Stem + Handlebar: Promax Aluminium
- Tyres: Duro 26'x 3.00
- Light: Front LED light + Reflectors
- Road use only, this is not an off-road bike
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|