Talentcor Victoria is now accepting resumes for the full-time permanent position of Research Analyst.
Our client, located in the downtown core is looking to grow their team. Get in on the ground floor of this health sciences company & make your mark on this exciting opportunity. Offering a competitive salary, casual work environment & entrepreneurial spirit.
The Research Analyst will report directly to the CFO, and other members of the management team as requested, including the CEO.
The key responsibilities will include:
* Providing research and financial analysis support to all functions of the business including operations, finance and business development.
* Assist in preparing materials for investor presentations, business development and due diligence reviews including research and compilation of industry data, competitors, market research and product research.
* Providing support to the accounting and finance team with research and support for preparation of budgets and forecasts and variance analysis.
* Creating and modifying various corporate documents including policies and agreements as requested.
* Other duties and responsibilities will be assigned from time to time by the CFO, CEO or other management personnel as required by the Company.
* Bachelor's degree in accounting or business management
* Excellent skills in Excel, Quickbooks and Google sheets
* Demonstrates advanced writing and documentation skills
* Possesses advanced problem-solving and analytical skills as well as work accuracy
* Works both well independently and within a team environment
Don't miss out on this incredible career opportunity.
Interested candidates can submit their resume to Rose Arsenault at email@example.com
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|