We are looking for a top temporary Receptionist & Administrator for a laboratory in Sidney, BC.
RECEPTIONIST & ADMINISTRATOR
Opportunity: Full time, temporary position
Location: Sidney, BC
Duration: 2 months, with potential this could become longer term
Hours: 8am - 4.30pm, Monday-Friday
Pay rate: $16/hour
The person in this position provides front desk services and administrative support. Excellent customer service and computer skills are required for the successful candidate.
Your duties will include;
* Switchboard coverage
* Handle incoming and outgoing mail
* Manage office supplies, including placing orders & other admin expenses.
* Distribute incoming faxes to appropriate contacts
* Coordinate events and travel arrangements
* Assemble agendas, arrange meeting facilities, prepare general correspondence for distribution, take follow-up action as required and maintain record of outstanding items
* Handle all information for distribution internally and externally, prepare reports as requested by the reporting manager
* General admin tasks to support accounts receivable and accounts payable functions
* Assist Billing Clerk with accounts receivable collections via email and phone.
* 2 years of previous work experience in a similar role.
* You are courteous and polite with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work well with others & independently.
* Proven time management skills and a strong attention to detail.
* Proficient in using common computer software (Excel, Word, Outlook).
* Experience with Oracle applications is an asset.
* Weekly pay
* Free on-site parking
* Busy, engaging work in an interesting work environment
* Light bright reception in a modern facility
* For the right candidate, this could go longer term
* Immediate start
If this sounds like you, then please apply here today and one of our Staffing Consultants will be in touch. Alternatively, please email your resume to email@example.com. All applications are welcome, but only those who meet the requirements will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|