WE ARE ARAGON | WE CREATE UNIQUE EXPERIENCES DESIGNED TO MOVE YOU FORWARD.
We create new design standards. We challenge old real estate models. We embrace the importance of living in a changing environment. We contribute to neighborhoods with undiscovered potential. We find comfort in the unexpected.
From inception over 35 years ago, Aragon has focused on innovative and distinctive design combined with outstanding quality. Honoring these values expresses our desire and commitment to creating sophisticated homes.
RESIDENTIAL DEFICIENCY TECHNICIAN | ESQUIMALT, BC
Aragon is seeking a Deficiency Technician to join our Homeowner Experience Team in Esquimalt. From inception to occupancy, Aragon's high expectations of quality, design and integrated processes produce top quality homes.
The Homeowner Experience Deficiency Technician will have a critical role in delivering deficiency free homes, of the highest standard, to our homeowners by ensuring their concerns are met in a professional and timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Complete requested repairs related to painting, caulking, and fixing various deficiencies on floors, doors etc.
* Ensure all day-to-day repairs and deficiency requests are reviewed and approved
* Have good time management skills in order to prioritize items to be completed
* Update your team on challenges and progress in each unit
* Ability to work overtime, or weekends, when required
* An experienced finishing carpenter
* Possess a valid BC driver's license and your own vehicle
* Must be reliable, positive, responsive, and customer focused
* High level of professionalism
Aragon offers a great environment that fosters innovative thinking and gives members of our team an exciting, rewarding work experience. We offer a complete benefits package with a strong focus on employee development, team building, and providing opportunities for growth and career development.
Since 1988 Aragon Properties Ltd. has completed over 6500 new homes, constructing landmark residences and creating communities for generations to come. T
Please send your cover letter/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|