We are now hiring for an exciting technology company in Victoria, who are looking for a Production Technician. If you are interested in electronics assembly, and its surrounding processes and testing, with a company that offers lots of room for growth, then this could be your next role!
Position: Full time, temporary to permanent position
Shifts: Daytime and graveyard available, Monday - Friday
Location: Saanich, transit accessible
Start date: ASAP
In this role your responsibilities would include:
* Interpreting and completing issued work orders
* Electronics assembly - following written and verbal instructions
* Using QMS programs and procedures to sample and test processes
* Maintaining and monitoring inventory of materials and supplies
* Adhering to health & safety procedures
* Taking on additional tasks as needed
Qualifications for the role:
* An outgoing and personable attitude with a desire to learn
* High school graduation
* Technical background (a technical college diploma gives advantage)
* Experience in a comparable work environment is an advantage
* Great attention to detail
* Good manual dexterity and enjoys hands-on work
* Great exposure for someone with an electrical interest to work with one of Victoria's top tech companies
* Long term, full time work, with potential to be hired on permanently by the company
* Benefits upon permanent appointment
* Interesting and meaningful work in a high tech environment, with lots of opportunity for learning and advancement!
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you - please apply here today and one of our Staffing Consultants will be in touch. Alternatively, please email your resume to email@example.com. All applications are welcome, but only those who meet the requirements will be contacted.
Any questions? Please feel free to call the Randstad Victoria office at 250.383.1389 and one of the team will be happy to help.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|