This is Penny. She's a very reliable gal - she's been good to me, and I've been good to her. Time to find her a new home. My insurance runs out at the end of Feb, I'd like to have her relocated by then, so make me an offer!
She gets excellent gas mileage and her clutch and shifting are buttery soft, but she's got enough pep to pass on the highway, no problemo.
- New all-season rear tires and spare (June 2018)
- New all-season front tires (May 2019)
- Professionally detailed (May 2019)
- New timing belt, water pump, AC compressor belt, power steering belt and alternator belt (Sept 2019)
- New exhaust (Nov 2019)
- Rear brake service (Nov 2019)
- Fresh oil change
I had a full safety inspection done when I had the brakes and exhaust repaired, as shown in the photo; she's got a full clean bill of health. Clean and tidy inside and out.
- Clear coat is worn on the roof and the trunk
- The stereo works intermittently, which hasn't been an issue for me, I just bring a bluetooth speaker with me into the car. I'll throw it in with the sale if you want it.
Overall, the mechanical history and inspection report speak for themselves. This is an excellent, reliable vehicle that's easy to work on and inexpensive to operate. $1200. It's insured and ready for a test drive.
Text or email for faster response, or leave me a voicemail and I'll get back to you at the end of my workday.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|