Your responsibilities include the following
- To provide commercial, residential and industrial pest management services to customers
- Be able to interact with customers in a manner that will generate satisfaction and confidence in the company.
- Be familiar with the biology and control of pests,
- Provide control measures using pesticides and integrated controls
- Continually improve your technical proficiency though attendance at technical and internet training sessions; through self-study, including workbooks, videotapes and internet.
- Must speak, read and write English fluently and comprehend technical information
- Prepare and complete service records and quotes for customers.
- Must sell new services to customers
- Stoop and bend to work in confined spaces; negotiate steps, attics, crawlspaces and unpaved yards and carry heavy objects and climb ladders
- Have a valid drivers licence with a good driving record
- Must pass a criminal record check
Normal working hours are Monday- Friday 8:30AM-4:30PM and Must have or obtain a structural pest management certificate- training can be provided.
Experience preferred - Starting wage $16/Hour + Commissions
Please email all resumes to email@example.com
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|