PEST CONTROL TECHNICIAN – FULL TIME
Reports To: The Manager of Operations
Job Overview: Successful candidates will be responsible to deliver the highest quality pest management and consulting services to our customers. The ability to work independently, and as part of a team is essential.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Customer Service Focused
* Trustworthy and Hardworking
* Independent Worker as well as being able to fit within the team
* Manage a daily routine with some flexibility
* Strong Communication and Excellent Time Management skills
* Strong Construction Knowledge
* Class 5 Drivers License - Abstract required
* Clean Criminal Record - Report required
* Ability to Obtain Structural Applicator Certificate
* Willingness to learn new process and procedures
Prior experience as a Pest Control Technician is not required, we are willing to train the right candidate who is motivated to start a new career.
Compensation and Company Benefits will be discussed during the interview process.
If you feel that you have the qualifications, we look forward to meeting with you. All applications will be accepted, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||April 25, 2019|
|Renewed||June 04, 2019|