Are you looking to be a part of a dynamic team in the construction industry? Our client is well known in the construction industry.
As an integral part of the team, the Payroll Accountant will be responsible for the Finance and Administration department.
- Accurate and timely processing of payroll and associated remittances.
- Organized, logical, and timely maintenance of payroll records.
- Responding to payroll information requests from staff and external organizations.
- Maintaining payroll records of external hourly-paid employee: attendance, leave, and overtime, for both union and non-union employees.
- Preparing and verifying statements of earnings for external employees, indicating gross and net salaries and deductions including taxes, union dues, garnishments, insurance and pension plans.
- Monitoring and maintaining union dues check-off forms.
- Compiles monthly union remittance spreadsheet showing hours worked and resulting benefit premiums due.
- 3-5 years of payroll experience
- Certification as a Payroll Compliance Practitioner
- 3-5 years full cycle Accounts Payable/Accounting experience ideally in a union environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Excellent communication skills
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|