We have a new beta site available for you to use! While it may not look very different, there are a few big improvements including improved site speed, increased security and mobile responsiveness! Try it out and let us know what you think.
Payroll/Accounts Payable Clerk
Posted: February 23, 2021
Expiring: March 9, 2021
Salary: hourly basis commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time, (8:00am to 4:30pm M-F)
Start Date of Employment (approx.): ASAP
Minimum Education: 1-2 Years in an Accounting role
* Assist in the documentation of new processes, internal projects and assist with process changes as they apply to this role
* Account reconciliations
* Printing, distributing for approval, posting and paying invoices
* Tracking of all payments and expenditures, including invoices, statements, etc.
* Review credit card statements and process monthly payments
* Download monthly statements and follow up the payments
* Assist with new hires documents
* 1 - 2 years experience in a Payroll and / or Accounting role.
* Experience in electronic payroll systems.
* Experience working with Worksafe and CRA for information inquiries and filings.
* Strong interpersonal and organizational skills to work with departments and individuals.
* Ability to assist others in the collection and retention of personal information.
* The ability and understanding of the sensitivity and confidentiality of company and maintains that trust of confidentiality.
* Ability to perform data entry for extended periods of time.
* Experience with Sage 300 ERP system, an asset.
* Attention to detail and thoroughness.
* The ability to work independently, be organized and meet deadlines in a high volume, fast-paced environment is a must.
* Excellent documentation and communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
* Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills.
* Full time availability.
* Ability to complete several concurrent tasks at a time with high level of detail.
* Experience in change management or project implementations is an asset.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter in PDF format to us.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||February 23, 2021|
|Expiry||March 25, 2021|