Payroll Clerk Regular Part Time 2019-61
Hourly Wage: $22.4050 - $25.3500 per hour
Location: Veterans Memorial Lodge
Position #: 108329
Schedule: week 1 Thurs/Fri; week 2 Mon/Tues 8:00-3:30pm daily
Status: Regular Part-Time
Competition #: 2019-61
Closing Date: May 20, 2019
As Payroll Clerk, you will report to the Payroll Manager, and perform a variety of clerical duties related to payroll, leave and benefits administration.
The position is accountable for the day to day duties associated with processing payroll. This may include:
* Setting up and maintaining payroll files
* Entering data for new and terminating employees as well as processing all payroll changes
* Updating comprehensive payroll data associated with various rates and dates
* Maintaining records related to legislative leaves and leave banks
* Verifying and reconciling payroll information such as hours worked, wage rates and deductions
* Ensuring adherence to the collective agreement on all matters associated with employee pay
* Responding to employee enquiries
* Provide wage loss information to third parties as required
* Administering group benefits program including liaising with providers and employees to enroll, update and terminate employee benefits
* Degree or 2 year post-secondary diploma is required
* Canadian Payroll Association training
* Minimum of 3 years full time experience in payroll in a large, unionized environment
* Experience in a computerized payroll system is mandatory. Experience with Ceridian Dayforce is an asset
* Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing is required
* An aptitude for detail and accuracy is required.
* Must be able to work in a fast paced, changing environment
Equivalent combination of related experience and education will be considered.
For questions related to the position, please contact Pauline Lyngard, Manager of Payroll and Benefits, at 250 658 3214.
Subject line in email should read: 2019-61 Payroll Clerk RPT TLAB.
You can also express your interest in this opportunity at "Work With Us" through our website: www.broadmeadcare.com
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||May 06, 2019|
|Expiry||June 05, 2019|
|Details||New, Commercial Seller|