We will be transitioning all of our UsedVictoria.com users to our new tech platform over the next two weeks and will be completely moved by May 19, 2021. The new desktop site looks very similar, but it is faster, safer, and mobile-responsive! You can learn more about why we are making this change here. Thanks for thinking Used first!
$24 · Paralegal Administrator
Randstad is looking for a dynamic Real Estate Paralegal Administrator for a contract postion for a fast-growing and very busy real estate firm.
Position: Real Estate Paralegal Administrator
Type: contract postion
Location: Victoria, Downtown, BC
Starting: As soon as possible
Salary: $24 per hour plus depending on experience
* Administer files from start to finish.
* Residential and commercial conveyancing and other administrative support to the real estate group, as required.
* Prepare all loan and security documentation relating to residential and commercial conveyancing transactions.
* Conduct title and off-title due diligence searches including pre and post registration searches.
* Draft statutory right of ways, covenants, and easements.
* Prepare and file EFS applications for registration of documents and plans.
* Review and process purchase and sales contracts, deposits and payouts.
* Prepare all internal documents relating to trust transactions.
* Prepare discharge of mortgages and reporting discharge particulars to purchaser's legal representative.
* Prepare and finalize reporting letters.
* Communicate with vendors, purchasers, financial institutions, clients, lawyers, realtors and others.
* Participate in client interviews, engage in direct phone and e-mail communications with clients and others and attend to execution of documents by clients.
* 3-5 years' related paralegal experience (contracts, surveys, title and loan documents and closings.)
* Strong document production skills
* Familiarity and experience with e-filing.
* Certificate/diploma from an accredited Paralegal program would be an asset.
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Solid proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
* Ability to handle multiple assignments without sacrificing quality or attention to detail.
* Excellent team player.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you please email your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call the office at 250-383-1389.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||February 22, 2021|
|Renewed||April 26, 2021|
|Expiry||May 26, 2021|
|Details||New, Commercial Seller|