Randstad Canada is now accepting resumes to fill a full-time temporary Packaging role in a warehouse with one of our clients in Sidney! This job will go permanent for the right person! The job will entail picking and assembling orders as a primary function.
The hours would be 9am-5pm . starting Monday to Friday
-Submit accurate records of filling and packaging work performed to the Packaging Supervisor.
-Familiarize with and follow all procedures and SOPs related to the filling, packaging and warehousing functions
-Participate in any required training on the proper use and care of filling, packaging and warehouse related equipment.
-Provide coverage for other Packaging Technicians and Warehouse person when necessary
Qualifications - A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a warehouse setting;
- Ability to work early morning
- Physically fit and able to handle a fast-pace nature of the role;
- Proper health and safety practices, ensuring your actions aligned with an injury-free environment;
- Proper protective footwear is a must;
- Ability to work effectively with a minimum supervision and stay productive and results-oriented throughout the shift.
- High School Diploma
-Experience in a chemical production / packaging environment is an asset.
-Previous warehouse / distribution experience
-$15 per hour to start
- Weekly pay
- Transit accessible
- Long term, full time work, with potential to be hired on permanently by the company
- When you work with Randstad you have amazing networking opportunities and the chance to work with reputable companies
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you - please apply here today and one of our Staffing Consultants will be in touch. Alternatively, please email your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications are welcome, but only those who meet the requirements will be contacted.
Any questions? Please feel free to call the Randstad office at 250.383.1389 and one of the team will be happy to help.
We look forward to hearing from you!
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||October 10, 2018|
|Renewed||February 13, 2019|
|Expiry||March 15, 2019|