Packaging Worker (Seasonal)
Rogers' Chocolates Ltd.
Posted: September 25, 2020
Expiring: October 23, 2020
Job Type: Full-time, Temporary (7:30am to 4:00pm M-F)
Minimum Education: High School Graduate
Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity where you can use your love for chocolate and passion for performing a job well done? If so, Rogers' Chocolates may be the opportunity you have been looking for!
Rogers' Chocolates Ltd. has multiple open positions for in the Packaging department for full time availability.
As a member of the Packaging team, you will be responsible for creating our well known assortments. This includes putting chocolates into assortments, labelling, ribboning and finishing boxes. We are looking for committed people who strive to exceed quality standards and want to help create the assortments our customers love!
We are looking for people who have:
* Experience in a production or packaging environment
* The physical capacity to perform light lifting (approx. 5 kg)
* Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
* An ability to complete several concurrent tasks at a time
* A Good command of the English language
* Ability to work full time (Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 4:00 pm)
* A love of chocolate!
If you feel you meet the above qualifications, please send your resume in .pdf format to email provided.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|