I'm seeking an enthusiastic, skilled, and inspiring Personal Trainer to join my fitness team.
I'm looking for an instructor to teach two group fitness classes weekly (Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6pm to 7pm).
The gym is in the garage of my house in Colwood. You can take the class in the outdoors as well.
All of our Trainers must have a positive and encouraging attitude to motivate clients to reach their fitness goals.
Personal Trainer Duties and Responsibilities
* Monitor clients through strength training and weightlifting, ensuring proper form and safety
* Modify exercises for different clients based on fitness level.
* Keeping the workouts fresh and challenging.
* The classes are between a bootcamp and cross fit style.
* The current class sizes are between 4-10 ppl, and we pride ourselves in having a close, tight knit community.
Personal Trainer Requirements and Qualifications
* First aid and CPR training and certification required
* Professional Liability Insurance
* Personal Trainer certification preferred
* Excellent communication skills
* This position is for two evenings a week (Tuesday and
Thursday evenings from 6pm to 7pm).
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|