$12 · Organizing and cleaning an apartment
I am a senior woman looking for help with a messy apartment.
I need a person, male or female, to do the following jobs:
- Move the living room furniture to the hallway to clean the parquet floor well.
- Unroll a heavy area rug (9' x 12') , vacuum it, and roll it up again and secure it with a bungee cord, for the moment.
- Do the same with another, slightly smaller rug.
- Put up curtain rods, replacing the screws into the same holes where they were in before.
- Put back the living loom furniture, deciding what should go where to make the room look best, and deciding what pieces of furniture can leave the apartment permanently.
- Clean the balcony, weather permitting.
- Remove things from a storage locker in the building and reorganizing it.
- Clean the entire apartment.
- Put curtains up, on the rods you have installed.
- Do sundry tasks, as needed.
While I would like you to start this weekend, I do not expect this work to be done in a day; in fact, I would prefer shorter, frequent periods of work. Therefore, I think this job would suit a person who already has another job in the area who and is looking for extra hours.
I would like a person who is strong, flexible (physically and mentally), able to use a screwdriver and to jump up and down a ladder quickly. I need someone who can look at a mess and not be daunted by it.
A student would be ideal, and if that student had an interest in furniture-arrangement, that would be even better.
Please phone me if you are interested in this short-term job and tell me something about yourself. If you get my Voicemail, please tell me as much as you wish.
I am close to downtown, on the No. 2 and No. 3 bus routes.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||April 12, 2019|
|Renewed||July 25, 2019|
|Expiry||August 24, 2019|