COVID-19 policies and precautionsRead more
Office Administrative Assistant
JOB DESCRIPTION: Office Administrative Assistant for sister companies, Macgregor Mechanical Ltd and South Island Drain Tile Ltd in Victoria.
- Assistant to the owner
- Organizing schedule
- Keeping track of employee job locations for each company
- Communicating with suppliers and trades
- General administrative filing, maintenance of records and data entry.
- Ordering office supplies
- Organizing files, label and box up inactive binders and keeping the office neat and tidy.
- Entering invoices and quotes into Sage Accounting program.
- Implementing payroll into Ceridian program, arranging T4's come tax time.
- Keeping track of receipts
- Prepare daily outstanding receivables report.
- Working directly with bookkeeper for financial statements.
- Issue vendor cheques and payroll cheques.
- Social media- Instagram and Facebook, making weekl posts for Macgregor Mechanical Ltd. Running social media ads through key seasons for each company.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Sage Accounting experience an asset (not required)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, GMAIL & Calendars)
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to handle confidential information in an ethical and professional manner
- Ability to multi task and shift priorities to meet deadlines in a busy, fast paced environment
- Confident in taking lead in completing a task on your own
- Setting up new accounts with vendors, filing and submitting credit applications.
- Understanding of construction and trades industry is preferred.
- Experience in administrative position is necessary
What we offer:
Full time employment- Monday- Friday
$18.00- $21.00 per hour
Health Benefits, vacation pay
Ability to work remotely when needed
Expected Start Date: Sept 1st , 2020
Please send resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||July 28, 2020|
|Expiry||August 27, 2020|