Looking for Full Time Experienced Bookkeeper.
* Complete monthly, quarterly and yearly bookkeeping using Excel, QuickBooks desktop, QuickBooks online, Xero, Freshbooks, Wave or sage50.
* Prepare bank reconciliation and financial statements for client's review.
* Produce government reports including GST, and PST reports.
* Consult client on proper record keeping practices when necessary.
* Liaise with client to obtain additional information or clarification when necessary.
* Complete bi-weekly, and semi-monthly payroll in sage50, QuickBooks desktop, QuickBooks online, using information provided by clients.
* Set up new employees including tax rates, special pay and deductions.
* Produce government reports including PD7A (payroll remittance), WCB, ROE's and T4's.
Customer Service and Relations
* Answer tax related questions and book appointments.
* Greet walk in clients and directing them to the appropriate person.
* Track client's job and status of the return using software.
* Bill clients for services using Cheques & Balances' pricing guide.
* Receive and process payments from clients.
Marketing and Management
* Participate in monthly staff meeting, adding ideas and opinions as appropriate.
* Market additional services (bookkeeping, payroll) to existing clients as appropriate.
* Participate in group marketing efforts such as tax planning seminars.
* Assist other staff members by sharing knowledge and tax updates.
* Proficient in MS Excel, Word, sage50 and QuickBooks online.
* Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
* Organized and attention to detail.
* Team player who can work under pressure and meet deadlines.
* An interest in pursuing on the job learning experiences taking additional
courses and training as necessary.
* Experience with Canadian personal/corporate/estate taxes would be an asset.
* Assets - Bachelor degree in business administration/accounting.
- Enrolled in CPA program.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|