We have purchased a home with mature trees & plants; we need to remove some vegetation to commence renovations.
The listed varieties are a "best guess" based on the assistance of a garden center employee. We are looking for a knowledgeable person who can identify the variety, offer a fair price and remove the trees themselves (to ensure proper root ball is taken for transplant). [Note: The price of $200 for this listing was not accurate - we just needed to enter a proper number]
1. Dogwood (approx. 8-10 feet tall)
2. Unknown variety (approx. 4-5 feet tall)
3. Coral bark maple (approx. 10-12 feet tall)
4. Flowering cherry (approx. 12-15 feet tall)
5. Maple (approx. 10-12 feet tall)
7. two Japanese maples (2-4 feet tall)
8. Unknown variety, possibly maple (approx. 18-25 feet tall)
If you're interested, we can set up a site inspection to give you a better idea of what is available.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|