The Root Cellar Village Green Grocer offers a fun, fast paced work environment and we are looking for a P/T Marketing Assistant who is willing to work hard and grow with the company. This position will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing strategies. Our ideal candidate will have refined, existing office skills, be extremely organized & efficient, self-motivated, positive, and will contribute to a positive, healthy work environment for all Team Members.
* Support all online representations, listings and presence including website maintenance and content & copy creation.
* Prepare & distribute the weekly customer & staff newsletters, assist in the coordination of community events, donations, fundraisers & collaborations.
* Understand the power of engagement marketing and understand that creating an awesome customer experience is critical to success.
* Be a team player who can communicate proficiently in email and clearly articulate your ideas, questions & concerns.
* Have a creative soul and an analytical mind.
* Be responsible for updating and ensuring the accuracy of company data bases.
* Excel at providing administrative and organizational support to multiple people such as the Owners and Management Team.
* Support the preparation & distribution of staff memos, educational materials, recipes, signage, form & document preparation & file maintenance
* Other administrative responsibilities as required.
You must have:
* Microsoft Office skills (word, publisher, excel), email, calendar maintenance, and internet use.
* Proficiency in managing all social media platforms and ad managers.
* Experience working with Mail Chimp & Word Press.
* A "can do" attitude with a willingness to pitch in where needed, take prompt action, monitor follow-up and ensure closure on a wide variety of tasks with minimal supervision.
* A sense of humour.
* Flexibility; ability to multi-task, adapt to changing priorities and prioritize projects.
* Passion about how marketing is evolving and are on top of the latest marketing tech innovations, tools, and trends.
* Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills, and the ability to think big, but also track the details.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|