Brentwood Bay Resort is a luxury boutique property that is unlike any other hotel or resort in the Greater Victoria area. We believe in doing more than serving delicious meals, providing relaxing spa treatments and welcoming guests to our beautiful oceanfront suites. We believe in providing a truly special guest experience and supporting our team members to discover their unique contribution and empower them to deliver it!
This position works to complete regular building maintenance and cleanliness throughout the resort. Duties will include but are not limited to, grounds keeping, including garbage pickup, snow and ice removal, leaf blowing, power washing etc., routine pool chemical and systems checks and using the Resort's ticketing system to address minor maintenance tasks including troubleshooting and problem solving.
What We Offer...
* A competitive hourly rate and flexible work schedule
* An employee benefits plans that include dental, extended healthcare, travel insurance, life insurance, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
* Employee discounts that include: 50% off at the Brentwood Bay Pub, 50% off at the Arbutus Room, 50% off Spa Treatments at the Brentwood Bay Spa, FREE paddle sport rentals at the Brentwood Bay Marina and Friends and Family discounts on hotel rooms
* Employee referral program (cash bonus' for successful candidates)
* Personal and professional development opportunities
* A beautiful location and work setting
* A team that is focused on mindfulness in work and life
* A place you actually want to come to work
To Apply please send your cover letter and resume to Brittany Budd, Human Resources Manager at email@example.com. Let us know what position you are applying for by using "Maintenance Technician" as the subject line.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|