· Managing the day to day operations
· Make sales calls to both existing customers and potential customers
· Job and part estimating
· Invoicing, billing and collections for work completed
· Creating social media posts about shop progress / deals.
· Tracking and scheduling jobs and employees
· Manage inventory and sales
· Pick-up and delivery of jobs and services
· Manage and maintain shop equipment
· Managing the overall technology and computer technology
As a manager it is expected that you will lead and direct others in their daily assignments/responsibilities. You will set an example to others with a positive customer service and work attitude. Additionally, you may be assigned to assist and work at other sites owned by Anderson Auto. Your primary work schedule with be Monday - Friday 8 - 4:30. On occasion you may be required to work additional hours and weekends.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|