Lead residential installer position
We are a fast growing window & door company that offers its employees great benefits, reasonable hours, great work atmosphere and the opportunity to expand your skillset.
Pacific View Windows & Doors is a leading provider of residential windows & doors for local homeowners in the Capital Regional District. Our set of products and services meet a range of customer needs for our busy & developing community. We are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
We are looking for a long-term employee to work with our team on residential window and door replacements
· Company work truck & tools provided for installs during business hours.
· Loading, transporting, and off-loading materials to job sites.
· Practicing work safe procedures for tools and equipment on-site.
· Working as a team to achieve production goals
· Industry experience.
· Must have CSA certified steel-toed safety boots.
· Valid driver's license.
· Clean driver's abstract & criminal record check.
· Able to lift 50lbs consistently.
· Strong work ethic.
· Comfortable working with glass
· Willing to put in the time required to become familiar with our process
Skills & Qualifications:
· Must be presentable & comfortable with customers.
· Good leadership skills.
· Good communication skills
· Be detail-oriented and have the ability to work closely with others.
· Have a team-work focused attitude.
· Be reliable and able to work with minimal supervision.
Resumes can be dropped off to our showroom at 616 Hillside Ave or emailed. If you don't have a resume please email your experience. Wages are experience-based.
This position offers an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, discounts on products, and much more! What are you waiting for? Let's get started!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $57, 000 - $65,000
Extended Health Care
Paid Time Off
8 Hour Shift
Monday to Friday
residential window installation experience required
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|