$2,900 · Waterfront 3 bedroom, pier, wharf, Moorage
Available July 1, 2019 (month-to-month, weekly and daily, or a year lease)
Amazing! Built in 1890, the Smokehouse Bay sawmill became a brothel and fishing lodge in the 1920s & 30s . A unique space on Willis Point where you can drive right down to the water with your kayaks, scuba gear, fishing tackle and coolers of cold beverages. A large pier and wharf where you can moor you boat spring summer and fall. Free winter moorage in Todd inlet, just around the corner. Wharf can accommodate a float plane.
This three bedroom suite opens out onto the Ocean with a spectacular view of Saltspring Island. Sheltered from the open Ocean, the Saanich Inlet provides protected waters for boating, sailing, diving, and endless nights of sitting around the beach fireplace watching the stars.
The Suite is fully furnished with antiques and artwork from exotic countries and is a space for creative inspiration.
* Entire lower level of house
* Large master bedroom with king size bed
* smaller room with bunk beds or office
* third room is decent sized
* beautiful dining/living room surrounded by floor to ceiling windows
* washer and dryer in suite
* stainless steel appliances
* jet tub in bathroom
* pets ok
* all inclusive
* full access of waterfront; outdoor fireplace right on the ocean
* bring your kayaks/ canoe etc.
* looking for creative, fun people - no boring people pls
* others live on the property as well
* 2900 plus 200 utilities
* smoking outside only
Call for more details. I have more pics if interested. It's really hard to capture the magic of this space without seeing it :)
7018 Mark Lane
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||April 18, 2019|
|Expiry||May 18, 2019|