$1,800 · Large Bright Renovated Top Floor Unit in Heritage Building Near Cadboro Village
Available April 1. Bright, furnished One Bedroom Apartment on top floor of Heritage House. Located on quiet Hobbs St; only 1 block from Cadboro Bay Village, parks and the beach.
Ideal for mature UVic or Camosun grad student or professor.
- Large bright south facing and east facing windows.
- Spacious bedroom, bathroom, and living room.
- Heritage house is 104 years old
- Apartment with the original character of the home with modern touches
- Custom butcher block countertops in the kitchen
- Fully stocked kitchen with dishwasher
- Wall mounted flat screen TV
- Desk for studying or work
- Quick walk to the UVic campus
- Direct bus to downtown and to UVic (#11)
- One car maximum
- Queen sized bed
- Dining table with four chairs
- Bathtub and shower
- Efficient hot water radiant heat and hot water included.
- Large yard
- Laundry on site
- Large closets
- All you need to bring is your suitcase
No smokers or pets. Minimum 4 month lease.
Please email with information about yourself including how long you plan to stay.
Please note: Unfurnished is not an option.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||February 22, 2019|
|Expiry||March 24, 2019|