Lake in the Woods Lot - Private Gulf Island Lake Property For Sale
10 acres with its own lake on a secluded island one hour from Vancouver.
This Lasqueti Island property is ideal for self-sustained, off-grid living. Zoning allows for the building of one house and one guest cottage.
* Property has pine, Douglas fir, big leaf maple, and arbutus trees. There is plenty of annual growth to provide a continuous supply of wood.
* Access road is already in place to a long lake with a delightful bluff plateau where you will enjoy an accessible building site overlooking your own private lake. Plan your wrap-around deck and picture windows and enjoy the restful outlook. Year-round water with protected south facing gardening spot for you to create at your front door. Nature trails abound.
* There is a micro-hydro dam and spill over already built into the end of the lake, ready for your alternative energy installation.
* Lasqueti Island is a secluded, off-grid island located within the Strait of Georgia about 50 miles Northwest of Vancouver. The island is accessed by regularly scheduled passenger/light cargo ferry & barge service from French Creek (Parksville/Qualicum area) on Vancouver Island.
* Island residents strive to live a self-sufficient lifestyle and produce their own power via micro-hydro, solar, and/or wind mechanisms. Phone and internet services are available. On island, you will also find a school, health centre, post office, community and arts centres, volunteer fire department, a restaurant/pub/hotel with a gas station, a small café/grocery, a provincial park and nature reserves, and a farm & feed supply store. For more information about the property, island and community, please visit:
http://www.elderberrylanefarm.ca or use the contact form.
* Come and build your dream home or secluded get-away cabin.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|