* Follows the "Time Management Schedule" drafted by the Food Services Manager.
* The main function of this position is that of COOKS HELPER. Assists the cook in the preparation of specific food items, and with the serving of food;
* Washes all crockery, cutlery, dishes, saucepans and pots used in the operation of the kitchen and dining room;
* Attends to bussing dishes from the dining room;
* Maintains dining room tables and chairs in a clean and tidy condition at all times for all dining room clients;
* Cleans kitchen floors and other specified areas;
* Assists the Front Desk staff in Fire Emergencies;
* May perform other related duties as assigned;
* No specific academic education is required. Must be able to read and write
* One-year minimum kitchen/restaurant helper experience is required
* Food Safe 1 basic is a requirement of employment
* If applicable, Occupational First Aid is to be taken after being hired
* Must understand and reflect the ARC Philosophy, Standards, and Tenets
* Initially, must provide own safety work boots
* Must provide verification of a negative TB skin test
Wage rate: $14.79 per hour ($15.79 per hour after completion of probationary period of 488 hours)
Shift Schedule/Hours per week: Casual, as needed basis
The use of a personal vehicle is not required in the performance of duties. This position requires union membership.
We thank all applicants, however, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|