Search Filters

International Student Tax Help ~ 帮助国际生办退税

University or college tuition fees too high? I will help you get some of your money back from the government!

I can get you between $300 and $2000 CAD, depending on your studies. If you stay in Canada after studying, I can save you $5000+ CAD.

I will file taxes for you, save you days of work, and get you money back. If you have never filed before, or need someone to file for you this year, I can help. I can ensure to get you every dollar available and save you money.

EVERY INTERNATIONAL STUDENT can potentially get money back. Contact me for more information. Thanks.


View jwismer's Profile Email User Limit Reached Log In needed

Usedful News

Details Last hour: Last 24 hours: All:
Other Information
Ad Id31266671
CategoryLaw, Accounting & Tax
PostedFebruary 04, 2018
Renewed May 18, 2019
Expiry June 17, 2019
Details New, Commercial Seller
Edit Ad Report Ad
Desktop Version